Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Concept of the Holy Trinity.. for kids

OK.. I may not be the best person around to explain about this... but so it happens that I am the ONLY one around to answer this mind-boggling question when my son happen to ask...

And so one morning, he so innocently asked... why "the name of the Father is in my brain??" OK.. I was confused for a second and then understanding struck me! Of course, he is referring to the sign of cross!!! Where you use your right hand to touch your forehead(saying "In the name of the Father"), touch your heart(saying "the Son", touch your left shoulder(saying "Holy")... and touch your right shoulder(saying "Spirit")... So, his question now makes sense???

And so, I answer the best I can... trying to explain about the concept of Holy Trinity... where God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit...



Of course, my son did not understand!!! It's so complex that even adults do not comprehend... and so this genius mummy used the 3 in 1 Nescafe to try to explain to him...

See... God is like Nescafe... Got 3 things in 1...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena