Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fanatical Christian???

Well, although I write this blog, fanatic I am not. I met Christians before who are really into the extreme. To me, I feel that they are living in their own little bubble. Their own little world. And I think that is not good.

I am just a normal, average person.... tempted by temptations... and with my own weaknesses. And unlike fanatical Christians that I meet, they will quote Bible verses, telling people why should it be this way or that way.. And also, refusing to touch the Taoist prayer items (like joss sticks, paper money etc etc)... I mean not asking them to use these items to pray... well, sometimes mainly just helping out at home as family members are non-believers... And to these fanatics, to even touch them is a sin??? OK... I don't get that... Also what is worse is they refuse to eat food that has been served as prayers during Taoist rituals... To me, food is food... If you don't eat them, don't tell me wasting them is a better way??? Wasting food is a sin OK? Well, it is not one of the 10 commandments... but then, there are lots of people around the world that goes hungry and does not have enough food to eat... but these fanatics would prefer to let the food go to waste than eat them. Go figure....

Maybe there should have been a 11th Commandment saying "Thou shalt not waste food"...

I believe that what is important is your heart and what goes on within you in your life... and not on "material" things like whether or not the items has been used/is going to be used for Taoist rituals. Or even quoting Bible verses here and there... After all, if you do not practice what you are quoting, what's the use?

Hehe... and I do confess that I get really p***ed off with these Bible quoters... I sure do not know my Bible verses... and what makes it so great that you can quote it and tell me that it is from which chapter and which verse??? *** Rolls my eyes *** Oh.. the reason why it p***se me off is because these Bible quoters makes me feel inadequate and so small.... Sheeessshhh... like I am no good and should immediately take up my Bible and memorise it from cover to cover...

Anyway, I am just ranting here :) You can agree with me or don't agree with me... Does not matter... After all, everyone is entitled to their opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena