Sunday, April 18, 2010

Have faith!!!

When things starts to go wrong, have faith... and pray!

But this is when we are tested most.... having faith! Recently for the past 2 months, my business has been bad.. real bad that I either only managed to break even.... or make a loss... and therefore, I had to dip into my savings to pay off the commitments like insurance, petrol (I no need to eat, but car need to eat loh...), child care, school fees etc etc... Now, you might be asking... what is my hubby paying for then? Eh, he bears a huge part of our household expenses lar... like the housing loan (that is the huge amount).... utility bills, household expenses (like food, groceries, toileteries, milk powder, pampers... geddit???) So, if you are the one managing the household finances, you can imagine what the amount can come up to...

Anyway, I really pray that my business will pick up real soon.... and pick up a lot!!! Cos I really need the money... that is my only income now....

So, I really offer this little problem of mine to God and ask Him to help me through this rough financial patch... and although I am still losing money, after praying, I don't feel so panicky.... really... seems like God is telling me... I will provide... have faith!!!

So, I will try to have faith and do my best... and I believe that God will do the rest... somehow, some way.... Have faith!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena